7 June 2010

A Monologue for Three Voices


Ma pasioneaza Sylvia Plath de cativa ani, de cand am vazut filmul cu gwyneth paltrow si daniel craig in rolurile principale; de atunci tot incerc sa aflu mai mult, sa descoper mai mult despre ea si scrierile ei... am gasit o selectie de citate, la care ma mai intorc din cand in cand :




* And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.

* But life is long. And it is the long run that balances the short flare of interest and passion.

* Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I've a call.

* I am too pure for you or anyone.

* I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.

* I talk to God but the sky is empty.

* I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.

* If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days.

* Is there no way out of the mind?

* Kiss me and you will see how important I am.

* Nothing stinks like a pile of unpublished writing.

* Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.

* There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them.

* Widow. The word consumes itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment