24 May 2012

24 mai 1966

* "I didn't study; I live. You can't study these things - life teaches them to you. You don't find them in a book... I've read a lot of Socrates on Page 3 of the Sun."

* "Sometimes in life one experiences an emotion which is so strong that it is difficult to think, or to reason. Sometimes you get submerged by emotion. I think it's very important to express it - which doesn't necessarily mean hitting someone. I am very mistrustful of people who are constantly over-intellectualising things. It kills passion. You have to allow yourself to lose control from time to time."

* "I feel close to the rebelliousness and vigor of the youth here. Perhaps time will separate us, but nobody can deny that here, behind the windows of Manchester, there is an insane love of football, of celebration and of music."

* "I am God."

* "Football is like making love, if you can't last 90 minutes like me, you wont win"

* "I had heart, and I know without heart you cannot play."

* "No, it is me." (After being asked whether Zinédine Zidane or Michel Platini was the greatest-ever French footballer)

* "Goals are like babies... They are all beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment